Global Vaccines Conferences
July 27-28, 2017 | Chicago, USA
October 05-06, 2017 | Chicago, USA
Theme: Vaccines Research and Innovation
Vaccines Asia Pacific-2017
Past Conference ReportVaccines Asia Pacific-2016
Vaccines Asia Pacific 2016: Past Conference Report
Conference Series LLC hosted the “12th Asia Pacific Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines and Vaccination”, during November 24-25th, 2016, in Melbourne, Australia, with the theme, “Vaccines for the 21st century”, which was a great success. Eminent keynote speakers from various reputed institutions and organizations addressed the gathering with their resplendent presence.
We extend our grateful thanks to all the momentous speakers and conference attendees who contributed towards the successful run of the conference.
Vaccines Asia Pacific 2016 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Vaccines research.
Vaccines Asia Pacific 2016 congratulates Dr. Chit Laa Poh for her remarkable contribution as a chair towards smooth functioning of this esteemed event.
Conference Series LLC would like to thank all the Honorable Guests and Speakers of Vaccines Asia Pacific 2016
Benevolent response and active participation was received from the renowned experts and Editorial Board Members of Conference series Journals as well as from the Immunologists, scientists, researchers, students and leaders in Immunology, Vaccinology and Microbiology, who made this event successful.
The Conference was carried out through various informative and cutting edge sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following thought provoking and cerebrating scientific tracks:
- Immune Mediated Diseases-Vaccines
- Protein Based Vaccines
- Vaccines Against Infectious Diseases
- Cancer Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines
- Hepatitis Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Viral Vaccines
The conference was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests, members of the Keynote forum and speakers. The adepts who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talk were:
- Chit Laa Poh, Sunway University, Malaysia
- Mohammed Alsharifi, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Andreas Suhrbier, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Australia
- Jingxuan Ni, Zhejiang University, China
- Shicheng Bi, Zhejing University, China
- Alekhya Penumarthi, RMIT University, Australia
Conference Sessions Chairs:
Chit Laa Poh, Sunway University, Malaysia
Songhua Hu, Zhejiang University, China
Best Poster Award:
- Sanjesh Singh, Griffith University School of Medical Science, Australia
- Bakang Baloi, University of Botswana, South Africa
Conference Series LLC is privileged to felicitate Vaccines Asia Pacific 2016 Organizing Committee, Keynote Speakers, Chairs & Co-Chairs and also the Moderator of the conference whose support and efforts made the conference to move in the path of success. Conference Series LLC thanks every individual participant for the enormous exquisite response. This inspires us to continue organizing events and conferences for further research in the field of Vaccinology.
Conference Series LLC therefore is glad to announce its “21th Asia Pacific Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination”, which will be held during October 5-7th, 2017, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of Vaccinology.
Let us meet again @ Vaccines Asia Pacific 2017
Past Reports Gallery
- Track 17:Animal Immunization
- Track 1:Vaccines against Infectious diseases
- Track 2:Cancer Vaccines
- Track 3:Hepatitis Vaccines
- Track 4:Bacterial Vaccines
- Track 5:DNA Vaccines
- Track 6:Combination Vaccines
- Track 7:Edible vaccines
- Track 8:Viral vaccines
- Track 9:Vaccines against Vector borne Diseases
- Track 10:Travel Vaccines
- Track 11:Mosquito-borne Diseases-Vaccines
- Track 12:Protein Based Vaccines
- Track 13:Toxoid Vaccines
- Track 14:Immune mediated Diseases-Vaccines
- Track 15:Developing Conjugate Vaccines
- Track 16:Vaccines for Pregnant women and Neonates
- Track 18:Child hood and maternal vaccines
- Track 19:Vaccines Industry
- Track 20:Vaccines for unconventional diseases
Click here to submit abstract to any of the above topics
Want to Differentiate your company from your competitors and broaden your competitive edge?
Use our global platform of 3000+ Global Events
- 25 Million+ Visitors to our Global website (conferenceseries.com)
- 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
- 60000+ Page views per conference
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.